We’ve just marked the first day of summer, yet the UK has succumbed to the mother of all heatwaves, hitting us with gruelling 33-degree highs and the threat of sunstroke. With Google searches for parched skin solutions on the rise, it is clear people need an X-factor beauty secret to beat this heatwave. Skin that could be used for striking matches is not a good look.
It’s time to ditch the peels and give your skin some TLC. Right now, you need the right ingredients to keep your skin hydrated, nourished, and looking great. In our search to find the mecca of skincare saviours, we discovered two of the ultimate beauty products that revive parched skin and bring out a complexion of dazzling radiance.
What might these be, you ask? Behold Clara’s New York Intense Hydration Moisture Enhancing Cream and Clara’s HA 100 Advanced Serum. We reviewed these skincare products for two weeks. Read on to learn all the must-know facts, benefits, pros and cons, and our conclusion. Don’t forget to scroll down to find answers to infrequently asked questions too.
About Clara’s New York
On a mission to provide natural, clean, and sustainable beauty products that are accessible to all, James Jo founded the Korean skincare brand Symphony Beauty. Within this, Clara’s New York, Purifect, and True Nature Skincare were borne. Since launching in 2015, these much-loved skincare brands have soared in popularity. Now, you can get your hands on Clara’s New York and Purifect range at Sephora, UK. Thank you, Lord!
Clara’s Intense Hydration Moisture Enhancing Cream, £39.99 (50ml), www.clarasny.com
This moisturiser relinquishes even the driest of skin fully, ensuring optimal rejuvenation and luminosity.
Apply Clara’s New York clinical grade exceptional formula and expect its powerhouse of scientifically proven ingredients to improve and transform your skin immediately. The 93% natural moisturiser boasts a unique blend of hyaluronic acid and specific nutrients that team up to achieve outstanding anti-aging, plumping and skin-smoothing results. Furthermore, the included nutrients effectively strengthen skin and thwart the onslaught of environmental stressors.
Key Benefits / Ingredients of Clara’s New York Intense Hydration Moisture Enhancing Cream
- Unrivalled Hydration – The moisturiser delivers a surge of high-quality hyaluronic acid that locks in moisture like Fort Knox.
- Superior Anti-Aging Abilities – This cream boasts an array of superior skin-rejuvenating ingredients that achieve a more youthful appearance.
- Macadamia Seed Oil – Macadamia nuts are well known for their age-defying abilities. Containing oleic fatty acid and squalene, this component effectively calms skin irritation whilst moisturising, nourishing and enhancing cellular regeneration.
- Camelia Leaf Extract, Coconut Oil and Shea Butter – Clara’s moisturising cream combine camelia leaf extract due to its anti-aging, anti-inflammatory, and skin-hydrating properties. Coconut oil and shea butter melt seamlessly into the skin, achieving the ultimate luxuriously moisturised complexion.
- Skin Transformation – No matter how el scorchio the weather and how dry your skin becomes, a few applications of Clara’s moisturiser and your complexion will look and feel like you’ve spent a week in a high-end spa.
- Skin Protection – This cream offers a shield of protection against free radical damage all day long.
- Lightweight, Fast-Absorbing, And Ideal for All Skin Types
- 93% Natural and Cruelty-Free.
- Macadamia may affect severely acne-prone skin.
Clara’s New York Intense Hydration Moisture Enhancing Cream works wonders at improving skin elasticity and diminishing the signs of pesky lines and wrinkles. After a week of use, there was a noticeable difference in our skin. We all remarked on firmer, healthier, and plump-looking skin. Expect a glowing complexion and a big smile!
Also impressive is the fact that this cream offers standout skin-protective qualities (something everyone needs right now).
For deeply hydrated, nourished, and rejuvenated skin, choose this moisturiser! Say bye to dry skin situations and hello to a future of utter radiance.
For optimal results, use Clara’s New York Intense Hydration Enhancing Cream with Clara’s Hyaluronic Acid 100 Advanced Serum.
2. Clara’s New York Advanced Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid 100 Facial Serum, £29.99, www.sephora.co.uk
Clara’s moisturiser goes hand-in-hand with this little hydrating hero. Individually, both products are great. Together, the cream and serum achieve anti-aging skincare domination. Including natural ingredients clinically proven to nourish, hydrate, and rejuvenate skin effectively, this game-changing serum is this hot summer’s skincare essential.
Clara’s HA 100 Advanced Serum harnesses the power of its star ingredient, hyaluronic acid, delivering a long-lasting surge of hydration that reaches deep into the skin, where it then stays. The hyaluronic acid is specifically formulated to quickly and deeply absorb into the skin to deliver both immediate and long-lasting skin-plumping effects.
Better yet, Clara’s New York HA 100’s formulation combines plant-derived adaptogens and vitamin E that ensure award-worthy protection, repair, and rejuvenation.
Why Do We Need To Use Good Hyaluronic Acid Products Right Now?
This heatwave has gotten under the skin of even the most skincare attentive of us. Luckily, research shows that hyaluronic acid, vitamin E and adaptogens work like trojans to keep our heat and sun-threatened complexions protected, youthful and glowing. Think f these components like highly trained summer skincare SAS.
Who Can Benefit From Clara’s New York HA 100 Advanced Serum?
We suggest any adult living on Earth right now can benefit from Clara’s irrefutably effective HA cream and serum. However, these two beauty products are vital for anyone seeking to boost skin hydration levels, reinstate youth quickly, and transform aging, dry, and dull skin into a complexion fit for a red carpet event.
Key Benefits / Ingredients of Clara’s HA 100 Advanced Facial Serum
- Hyaluronic Acid – Loaded with the exact amount and formulation of hyaluronic acid to guarantee optimal absorption and hydration, thus ensuring ultimate moisture retention.
- Lightweight – No one wants a layer of greasy or thick skincare products when the temperature is so high. Particularly when standing still for ten minutes creates so much sweat you feel like you’ve had a toilet accident! This serum is super-lightweight and quickly absorbed. Phew.
- Reduction In The Appearance of Lines And Wrinkles – Expect fewer lines and wrinkles and firmer, smoother skin. Yes!
- Plant-Derived Adaptogens That Condition And Protect – Clara’s New York HA 100 Serum includes specific adaptogens that achieve outstanding protection of the skin’s natural microbiome whilst simultaneously conditioning it too.
- Fast and Ongoing Repair and Protection – Vitamin E is known for its amazing ability to repair the skin. Moreover, this antioxidant offers warrior-like protection against free radical damage, so your complexion (and you) stay calm and confident and looking gorgeous all summer.
- 97% natural ingredients.
The benefits of using Clara’s cream and serum are undeniable. Team L A Beauty used these two products daily for two weeks, and now we are avid fans. Elasticity and firmness were noticeably improved. Although they didn’t erase lines and wrinkles from complete existence, they were definitely less visible.
However, the wow-factor quality has to be how plump and healthy it makes the skin. The best way to explain this is this: you know how a good sheet mask literally achieves a skin transformation that is so good you look like you’ve visited a top aesthetician?
Alas, you must know that the incredible skin rejuvenating results are about as good as Cinderella’s fairy godmother in that they generally run out at midnight. Well, these two products will keep that beautiful and youthful glow firmly on your face for the foreseeable (or until you run out).
The problem of the short-term sheet mask facelift is something we’ve agonised over since our first sheet mask review. The fact that Clara’s two beauty products seem to maintain that complexion transformation makes them irreplaceable. We love!
- Why are Clara’s New York serums so effective?
Clara’s New York facial serums focus on single-ingredient formulas that target and treat specific skin concerns. By focusing these formulas on one proven key component, these serums are highly effective in treating a key skin concern.
For more reading inspo, “Discover The Best Sheet Masks For Dehydrated And Dry Skin.”