A new year means new beauty products to try. The life of a beauty product junkie is bliss right now because this year’s selection looks set to break some records. Focusing on skincare saviours that throw shade on yesterday’s wonders, these beauty products offer a bullet train rejuvenation that will have you throwing your old skincare heroes in the tip with the Christmas tree! Check out some of the best new beauty launches of 2023 and prepare to be amazed.
1. The Best New Budget Retinoid: ELF Youth Boosting Advanced Night Retinoid Serum, £22, www.elfcosmetics.com
Introducing ELF’s newest member. The Youth Boosting Serum is making headlines for its proven rejuvenating results, rave reviews and pleasing affordability. With antioxidants, hyaluronic acid and a highly effective retinoid, this night serum is saying all the right things. We love.
2. Beauty Bliss For Sensitive Skin: La Roche Posay Pure Niacinamide 10 Serum, £40 (30ml), www.laroche-posay.co.uk
The new year reminds us to get our shit together and deal with long-overdue concerns. Thankfully, tackling dark spots is easy – if you have the right solution. For this skincare headache, you need niacinamide. This component’s efficacy at diminishing dark spots is undeniable. But why is the 10 Serum so good? We’ll tell you…
Benefits of Use
- Specifically designed for sensitive skin.
- Proven to reduce the appearance of dark spots
- .Improves skin texture and tone whilst enhancing overall skin health – this 10% niacinamide serum combines gentle exfoliating and hydrating components. Think of it as your right-hand man in the fight against a winter weather skin attack.
La Roche Posay’s new multitasking skin saviour swiftly banishes dullness, dryness, and unruly texture. Replacing it, instead, with a healthier, smoother complexion that glimmers with enviable radiance.
3. Best Overnight AHA Cream: Olehenriksen Dewtopia 5% Acid Firming Night Creme, £51 (1.2 oz), www.olehenriksen.com
If you are on the lookout for a night cream upgrade for the new year, look no further than this little beauty. Olehenriksen’s Dewtopia is no ordinary night cream. Boasting a unique formulation of AHAs and edelweiss stem cells, it offers maximum exfoliation, followed by rejuvenating and retexturing support. Expect skin renewal to appear faster than your Apple subscriptions!
4. Blissful Coverage: Charlotte Tilbury’s New Beautiful Skin Radiant Concealer, £28, www.charlottetilbury.com
Get ready to say ‘sayonara’ to the sight of discolouration, lines and pores. This is our gold-standard winner for all skin types. The concealer offers incredible correcting, brightening, blurring, lifting, and concealing capabilities like no other around. Its part-matte-part-shine combo ensures flawless delivery of great undereye coverage without fear of resting in creases and making things worse. Instead, the concealer stays in place for hours, keeping your complexion smooth and effortlessly radiant. Moreover, the formula is jam-packed with natural ingredients that offer proven youth-enhancing results. Charlotte Tilbury’s New Beautiful Skin Concealer is available in 30 different shades.
5. Primer Perfection: Stila All About The Blur Blurring and Smoothing Primer, $36, www.amazon.com
Having a good primer is non-negotiable. Without it, your makeup efforts don’t make the grade. What’s more, it doesn’t last. By lunchtime, you are back in the bathroom, reapplying the lot. An excellent primer tackles your skin concerns, providing a perfect canvas for seamless makeup application with long-lasting results.
Enter Stila’s new primer. Forget about imperfections and large pores. Stila’s latest launch is gaining traction as a wonder product. The reason? It succeeds where most other primers fail. Imperfections are instantly blurred out. Packed with skin-loving ingredients, this primer hydrates, nourishes and soothes to ensure next-level gorgeousness.
For more reading inspo, “Here’s 4 Of The Best Vegan Concealers Around.”